- Professional briefing at Sand Sherpa HQ
- Guided beginner-level desert driving with instruction
- Assignment of camping trailer with Roof Top Tent and/or additional sleeping accommodation in the trailer for children - as booked
- Lotus BBQ Grill
- Own camping fridge/freezer with your trailer
- Fire pit with wood
- Advanced first aid kit
- Bathroom facilities on site
- Full camping accessories (utensils, torches and everything in between)
- Surprise treats
What's Not Included:
- Sleeping bags
- Soft drinks
- 4x4 vehicle (with high and low ratio gearbox)
- Closed-toe shoes to be worn at all times by all participants after sunset
- Bring sleeping bags or full duvet and pillows. It can get cold, so carry warm clothes and extra blankets.
Terms & Conditions:
- No pets are allowed to be carried within vehicles.
- All vehicles should be standard as per the manufacturer or the organiser be advised of modifications that may affect the vehicle's behaviour off-road.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse participation in the event if the participant is deemed to be unprepared or is not cooperative to instruction and/or feedback.
- Participants accept that driving off-road can be dangerous and that vehicles and their occupants are at risk when participating in desert experiences.
- Safety is paramount and customers may choose whether or not to follow in the path of the lead vehicle.
- No liability or responsibility will be placed on the organiser or accepted by the organiser in case of injury or death to participants under any circumstances.
- A reasonable level of fitness required to access Rooftop Tents by ladder and walk across the sands.
- Adherence to speed limits in the reserve is mandatory.
- Convoy and tracks to be followed at all times.
- Trailer assignments will be made at the camp leader’s discretion.
- Sand Sherpa reserves the right to reassign the date of the experience due to inclement weather
- If you need to cancel a booked service, it is mandatory to use the relevant form on the myconcierge.com website (found in your User Profile under Booking History) or to email us at [email protected] with your Booking ID. The refund will be made within 20 working days by crediting the credit card used for booking.
- No refund will be made if you cancel a booked service 72 hours or less before the experience or in case of a no-show.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations