- Professional briefing at the entry to the desert
- Guided beginner-level desert driving with instruction
- Assignment of camping trailer with Roof Top Tent and/or additional sleeping accommodation in the trailer for children - as booked
- Own camping fridge/freezer with your trailer
- Main campfire
- Hawk walk
- Bathroom facilities on site
- Showers (integrated in the trailer with an additional unit on-site)
- Full camping accessories (utensils, torches and everything in between)
- Surprise treats
What's Not Included:
- Sleeping bags
- Soft drinks
- 4x4 vehicle (with high and low ratio gearbox)
- Closed-toe shoes to be worn at all times by all participants after sunset
- Bring sleeping bags or full duvet and pillows. It can get cold, so carry warm clothes and extra blankets
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum of three individual bookings is required for the experience to take place.
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of five vehicles per trip.
- The experience begins at the DDCR Margham Gate at 2:30pm and ends at 10:30am the next day.
- No pets are allowed to be carried within vehicles.
- All vehicles should be standard as per the manufacturer or the organiser be advised of modifications that may affect the vehicle's behaviour off-road.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse participation in the event if the participant is deemed to be unprepared or is not cooperative to instruction and/or feedback.
- Participants accept that driving off-road can be dangerous and that vehicles and their occupants are at risk when participating in desert experiences.
- Safety is paramount and customers may choose whether or not to follow in the path of the lead vehicle.
- No liability or responsibility will be placed on the organiser or accepted by the organiser in case of injury or death to participants under any circumstances.
- A reasonable level of fitness required to access Rooftop Tents by ladder and walk across the sands.
- Adherence to speed limits in the reserve is mandatory.
- Convoy and tracks to be followed at all times.
- Trailer assignments will be made at the camp leader’s discretion.
- Sand Sherpa reserves the right to reassign the date of the experience due to inclement weather
- Bookings, once processed, cannot be cancelled.
- Experience dates can be amended by getting in touch with our team at least 72 hours before the booking.
- No refund will be made in case of cancellations or no-shows.
The allocated credit card will be blocked with the total amount of your booking while the booking request is confirmed with the Supplier and will only be charged upon successful confirmation.
No results were foundPlease amend your search for our recommendations